Friday, April 13, 2012

Jada and Will - Our Love Is Still Strong ....


For those of you wondering if these two were breaking up…Jada has set the record straight:

“Every year, a celebrity couple is on the radar. This year, unluckily, it’s us! I almost want to say that we should have been expecting it,” she told Gala France. “But Will and I know the truth. We are waiting peacefully for when the storm ends.”

“These rumors are completely untrue. I’m travelling a lot because of my work, as Will does. And the fact that I’m accompanying our daughter, Willow, on her trips, while Will spends time with our son, Jaden, doesn’t make things easier.”

“But our way of living hasn’t changed. Before the children, we were already away from each other quite often because of our work. In general, Will and I take two months of holiday, at the end of the year. Right after Thanksgiving, we shut down the curtain and nothing comes to bother our family life until January.”


My Take On This: Hollywood is a spinning wheel, and publicity be it good or bad is always a good thing for stars, because it keeps their names relevant. If It were me, having a solid marriage, I wouldn't dignify an explanation, but that's just me. At any rate, I'm rooting for you Will and Jada.

1 comment:

  1. Will and Jada has an open marriage, and it's quite obvious that Hollywood people view things differently than most regular human beings.

    ReplyDelete