Friday, April 13, 2012

Transition/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone,
You know the old saying that if you want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans. Plans are a good focus within the right prospective. If something is meant for you in your life, no matter the obstacles, it will happen for you. The struggle is in the waiting, and in the waiting your patience will be tested, in being tested you will be challenged. You must know beyond the shadow of a doubt, that God will give you no more than you can bear, and he doesn't make mistakes. You can view a disappointing event as a setback, you can not view it as a failure. In getting to your destination, directions and concepts are not always included, that's how your come to 'discovery'. A year ago, I embarked on a journey that I thought would be a simple quick process, not a journey where I would endure another lesson in patience, ironically enough in the wait, I've gain a tolerance in my patience, and astonishingly enough, I've survived issues, that I may never have wanted to face, and in doing so, my character remained in tack, and I've come away with my integrity to boot. What I have done is given God the glory, and when you're being who you're meant to be, amazingly things will fall in the order in which they were meant, not in the line of the way you had initially assumed. Again God does things on his own time and volition.

Faith is about a belief, in something you've never seen, but a strength in knowing that the unknown will always reveal all that is meant. Talk to God ask him for the desires of your heart, it may not happen when you want it to, but it will happen and it happens when your heart is genuine, ready and sincere. Transition means you're not stagnate, in waiting most times it's to hear and listen to what is being requested of you. The challenge is enduring through your belief. In a world where cruelty is a random act of kindness from some, a empty shell is a lonely worn out soul, if you allow them to steal your joy, they certainly will. Each day a prayer should always part your lips, when you do that you have a protective shield over you that will protect you from hurt, harm, fear and danger, when you're specific about your asking. Keep your eyes open, you'll be very surprised at what takes place.

What Are Your Doing With Your Life?

14 comments:

  1. You are speaking the gospel today mister. I've missed your writing, so glad that you're back at it. God is utilizing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kevin you'v'e always had a way with words, and this is no different. Your message was very timely for my life, thanks again, for enriching my life with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is Amen brother, God is truly blessing you. Keep up the great words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in discernment thw word wait contains many things. God loves your.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your strong words this morning, I really needed to hear these words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you! You are truely a friend from GOD! Again, you have been brought to me when I really really need inspiration and encouragement and truth. I will call this weekend. Love you,
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. my my my mister you hit the nail on the head today, i'm always pleasantly in awww with you.
    Cicely

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have the greatest taste in music and it's always songs that I've never heard before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Kevin has always had great taste in music, its a gift.
      Christie

      Delete
  9. Loved every word. See you soon.
    Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your way with words, you always take me to another place. Your phrasing keeps me in rapture. thaanks for always being you.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. true words spoken...kevin what God has for you, no one can take it away. All things happin in His timing. #perfect timing:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love this. You're right patience is a virtue, and most fail at it. LOL
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you like it, I love it.

    ReplyDelete