Sunday, February 2, 2014

Affirmation

Dear Heavenly Father,
I sincerely give you thanks for another day, and for all the blessings in my life.  You are worthy to be praised.  Please continue to shine your grace and beauty on my life.  The Blessings that you have afforded my life, I stand in honor.  To say that miracles exist, is an understatement. I'm a living witness and fully can testify that prayers work, which is a constant reminder, that nothing is too great to bring to you.  The love that you have for me continues to forgive me of my sins, and my wrongs.


Please protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  This is the day that the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.  I'm rejoicing and I'm praising your name.  To GOD be the glory.  I ask that you bless, me, my family, friends and my foes.  I thank you, thank you, thank you for my health, my life, my ups, my downs.  What you have bestowed on me, no one can take away from me.  I will continue to thank you, everyday that Im blessed to greet another day, and each day, I fall in love with you, more and more.  I am nothing without you.  I am merely a vessel to spread the word about your goodness and mercy, and I will continue to give thanks.  Amen~

1 comment: