Saturday, February 8, 2014

Goodbye Simon Cowell ...

The X Factor is toast. Fox announced Friday, Feb. 7 that the network is pulling the plug on its reality singing competition series after its three season run in the U.S. -- the same day Simon Cowell officially said he's leaving the show to return as a judge on The X Factor UK.

"I've had a fantastic time over the last 12 years, both on The X Factor and American Idol," Cowell said in a statement. "And apart from being lucky enough to find some amazing talent on the shows, I have always had an incredible welcome from the American public (most of the time!)." The sometimes-acerbic judge added, "I also want to thank everybody who has supported my shows. America, I’ll see you soon!"

Doesn't he look 'very' suspect? Ijs

No comments:

Post a Comment