Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Real or Contrived? Chris Brown's apology.


Chris Brown finally addressed his actions in regards to his incident with Rihanna. I think Chris may sincerely have regrets, and his heart may be geniune. I personally feel his press conference was contrived, and scripted, by his handler's. Chris should speak from the heart and off the page, not from a script. I also believe that he's not the only guilty one in the incident. Rihanna should address her part, as we all know, it takes two. I do believe that Chris Brown will have his chance in the sun again,because he's truly talented.

It always baffles me who people seem to find God when adversity comes their way, if we put God first, apologies and lack of understanding which can lead to rage, could easily be prevented. Good luck Chris...I'm rooting for you.

4 comments:

  1. Chris seemed a little hostile in this video. His apology seemed insincere.

    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God, you finally got back to posting other articles, besides Michael Jackson, don't get me wrong. I love the King of Pop, but I come to your blog to get my entertainment fix, and your take on things. Guess it's a backwards compliment, I'm saying that I love your blog. welcome back....I want to hear KevinK SPEAK :)
    ....now I'm contradicting, I do love your daily dose of Michael's videos. Okay there I said it.

    Boris

    Boris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say what you want I love Chris Brown, and with that big ass dick of his, he could be me down any day of the week. That's the muthafucka right there...no doubt. Rihanna was the idiot. Real talk.
    Dueces...
    Bethanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin K said...
    Where was Chris Brown at those bamma hoodierat BET WANKSTA awards show. He shouldve danced has ass off for Michael Jackson. The boy is bad, and I'm sure Michael wouldve approved. LMAO. Chris I still believe in you. I'll give you something to beat :)

    July 21, 2009 5:40 PM

    ReplyDelete