Friday, July 31, 2009

Universe/TGIF

Happy Friday,
Any plans for Christmas :) before you know it, it will be here. This fast pace world. Scary and scarier, I like to drive fast, but in this day and time. The rushing to, is always more than I bargained for. Trying to execute plans and stay on course, is becoming harder and harder. The universe seems to have a mind of it's on, and unfortunately, we're on 'it's' schedule and not the other way around.

The unknown is always a scary thing, and for control freaks like me, I'm not happy when I'm not controlling my own destination. I talked last week, about life and the journey, and how it doesnt go in sequence, Never was their a truer statement. Life use to promote the aging process, and the gifts that we're treated too for longevity. Lately I wonder if that's always a good thing. Seems ailments creep into the game. That sore shoulder pain seems to last longer and longer. Where is the youthful energy that you use to have?

With time passing so rapidly, makes you want rid yourself of any unwanted baggage. Clarity becomes crystal clear. Things youve been putting of doing. A spring cleaning if you will. Be it disparaging friendships, relationships, work, family dead weights. It's all important to access and address. When you look back on the big picture. What will you be happy with, what are your regrets. If it's all passing rapidly, shouldn't you make every moment count?

I think we live in the greatest place on earth. Are were always appreciative, hmmm not so much. Yet here were are with the arena to go anywhere we choose, and to be anything we want to be. To inspire someone doesn't cost a thing. To listen intently, honors the person speaking. Qualifying your life, is essential, and if done correctly by staying on course, it's make the aches, pains, wrinkles and bumps along the way, all the meaningful.

What are you doing with your life?

P.S. Pop Legend Whitney Houston returns to music with her 'I Look To You' CD making it's debut August 31-2009.

1 comment:

  1. I hear 'Juicing' gives get energy. you must have tried. i agree, get rid of baggage, even if it comes around again, it is not them, it is my choice! why hang on to old ways, need to be replaced by new. some things just fall off, poof,gone! they were never suppose to be there.what hangs on or shows up again, are the deeper lessons we need to listen to or explore more. it's life's ebb and flow. let me know when you get it right.I'm still feeling it all. Merry Christmas now, i may not know you then.peace out.

    ReplyDelete