Friday, February 19, 2010

Fortitude/TGIF

Happy (TGIF) Everyone,
Lent is here, which can be used as another form of a New Years Resolution, but of course it holds a deeper meaning because of the religious foundation. Ironically we're barely into the new year, and some of you have already lost your focus. Lent gives you a reprieve. This time you only have to refrain from bad habits for forty days. When you think of the sacrifice that our creator did for us, isn't it worth it?

Fortitude speaks to strength of mind that enables one to endure adversity with courage. Hurdles and obstacles are road blocks laid for obstruction, but you are the one who holds the power to divine devotion and redemption. I can merely suggest things, but with all things, presentation and a solid fail proof plan has to be executed. In this world their are more follower's than leaders. Don't be afraid to use your autonomy to direct your course. Without a clear direction in life, you will continue to go round in circles.

In the trenches to greatness, hard work and consistency is a must. Staying steadfast eventually the shackles will come off, and when they do it's your chance to shake loose the constraints that has held you down. We're at the stage in our lives when we know, that we can't place fault or blame on others. Seeking truth is ABSOLUTE to knock the walls down, that you've somehow managed to build up.

Idle is another word to rid yourself of. Idle means to stay put, to merely exist. You cannot accept complacency, much work is needed. Another's loss is somebody else's gain. You can sit on the sidelines and watch, or be a part that conquers and divides. It's up to you decide if you're to be weak or strong. One or the other, just know your mission. Once you can navigate your way in your decision, the path and direction becomes vividly clear.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

14 comments:

  1. U got that annointin on ya. Yes indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now you're back in the tank, last weeks fluff was too airy for me. I get why you did it because of V-day, but I need you to keep on this course hitting it hard.
    Mucho Appreciatio
    Jorge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice. I enjoy your weekly blog.
    JBass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff dawg, keep the good shit coming.
    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem to be in more religious place of late. Maybe I'm assuming too much, because I only know you through your words, but you seem at home in the dialogue that you spoke on today. Your words penatrated through to my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comparing Lent to a new years resolution, hmm really?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the blog.Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent champ! Simple pefect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every week you bring it hard and correct. I know your future is going to be a very bright one. Good luck I want to be a part of the bigger picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kev,' you've outdone yourself this week. I'm pretty speechless. I really need to meet you. Do you think we can meet? Tell me when and where I'll be there. It's only a matter of time for your star to rise.
    Ruby G.

    ReplyDelete
  11. U constantly keep peeling off layers to this ONION called LIFE...getting tearyeyed. :) Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes your words make me cry, but I think it's a real cleansing, to get to a greater place. I often am caught off your subject matter, but when it's all said and done, I'm enlightened.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks I needed that.... Bea

    ReplyDelete
  14. I look forward to your words of wisdom. Been thinking of you alot.

    ReplyDelete