Friday, February 5, 2010

Manifestation/TGIF

Happy Friday it's..,Superbowl Weekend...GEAUX Saints

The Time is NOW!! No more sitting back waiting for your desires to come to you. Procrastination was a part of the last decade. Stepping up to the plate, claiming all that you can attain. You and you alone hold the power for self. We can always find fault in why things haven't happened for us. It takes real ownership to acknowledge your role in why things aren't exactly as you would like them to be. This subject never gets old, as we will revisit from time to time.

Stars fall from the sky every day without question. It doesn't matter how or why, your opportunity should be to make a wish on it and reap the benefits. This course of your life can illuminate your manifestation, Some view lemons as sour, what you do in your life can make sweet and beautiful things which turns that sour into lemonade or meringue, however you want to spin it.

Waiting around, gets you nowhere, you must take action. Time is never still. We aren't guaranteed tomorrow, yet we take it for granted that it's ours. We're all on borrowed time. A five year plan is good in the big scheme of things, if you live to see five more years. Today represents the 'right' here and the 'right' now. We must see manifestation. Think about the situation in Haiti a hundred thousand lives gone, no second chances, they weren't afforded opportunities to correct wrongs, but we can. It's a horrific reality, but it's true.

What have you sacrificed? You can no longer 'hide' behind excuses. God see's and knows all, don't fool yourself. Take you place in the world, to be the person that you were led to be, your call of duty is to take a stand to lead a group that you were destined to direct. Unfamiliar territory should become your new best friend. Accepting a pure existence is boring and ordinary, especially when you're born to be extraordinary. Breaking manifestation down to it's simplest terms, you came into this world crying, was it tears of joy or out of fear of what you've gotten yourself into?

What are you doing with your life?

18 comments:

  1. PreachI Brother Preach!

    Know ya right!

    sayit, sayit, sayit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... I "guess" this is why I'm up @ 5:00 am reading my e-mails. I needed this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are for me it seems my friend.
    God Bless
    TB

    ReplyDelete
  4. POWERFUL! Thank You...thats why I'm back in school starting Monday...no matter
    what! God truely has favor for you...so pay attention, and be obedient...that
    you too may experience your good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!! I salute you for this one Kev'
    Eri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great One!

    i Love You Kevin,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm proud of u... ...very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes you really go hard, and it's always out of nowhere. You have a bigger mission than you realize. We are watching you, what's your next move?
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. I needed these words this morning. You always seem to hit the nail on the head. I think you're destined for a larger platform. Hopefully when it happens, you will be ready for your closeup.
    D'Atra

    ReplyDelete
  10. You better speak Deacon Knighton!!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your points that you hit today. I'm really feeling your point of view. As I'm growing closer to God and my spirituality.
    Kai

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think procrastination is a part of life, in my believe attempts always will always win, because it acknowledges that you're trying.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. When did you get all enlightened young man:) Sorry Icouldn't resist. Your blog is good stuff. I'm impressed.
    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good Kevin very good! Finally, he's back. Lost you for a minute. I can feel the soul...the electricity in your words here. Very powerful. Inspiring! Here is a little something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. kev' youre in a zone. I'm liking what i'm reading keep growing.
    Eri

    ReplyDelete
  16. Manifesation YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you live it long enough, manifesation will happen, or you're live come back to learn the lesson. It is written.
    Mi'dori

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this one!!!!
    It fits my life right now so perfectly as I am trying so hard not to make excuses for things in my life that I can change. For example my clothing line and making that dream into reality. I am focused on it and have been diligently working at it as time and my energy allows.

    Very few people in this world really take a honest look at themselves and determine what they can do to truly turn things around. We can pray and ask GOD for help as we should but we cannot expect GOD to answer prayers without be willing to do some hard work.
    I wanted to say thank you again for being such a wonderful light of inspiration and keep it coming handsome!!
    Blessings. L

    ReplyDelete