Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm Just Saying..

Singer John Mayer used the 'N' word in a recent interview, and now he's crusading for forgiveness. With his I didn't mean it like that..and blah blah blah's!!! HO BAG your said it, AND apparently meant it. White folk have it so easy, they can say and do ANY damn thing. ENUFF!!!

Boxer Evander Holyfield recently thought he was Ike Turner, when he bitch punched his wifey for not paying enough tithes to Creflo Dollar. UMPH UMPH UMPH...what' next?

R.I.P. Fashion Designer Alexander McQueen Dies, Cause of Death Unknown. His mother passed last week, he probably couldn't bear it anymore.

It's Valentines Day weekend everyone...any plans? any new loves? Here in Los Angeles this weekend, I'll be attending the Color Purple featurning Fantasia, and I'll be hanging with Ms. Square Biz herself Teena Marie. I'll keep you posted on what and who I see this weekend as I always do. Remember what you do in the dark ALWAYS comes to the light.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

2 comments:

  1. If John Mayer's male anatomy is a white supremicist, maybe it needs to encounter a Black Panther. With teeth. And by the way John, we'll all be just fine without you and your "David Duke" (pft.). N'thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men who beat on women are weak ass bitches. I'm disgusted by taht weak shit.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete