Friday, February 12, 2010

Secrets of A Sparrow/TGIF

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone,

Love is in the air. Love is always a sacrifice. The emotions of life and love. This is Valentine's Day weekend. Some of us have a special love in our lives, while others are hoping to find someone who will complete them. Love is never an easy journey to embark on. Communication, though it should be easy, is very hard to stay proactive in pursuit. In love there will be peaks and valleys, and struggle will exist, as temptations are always persistent.

Love is a pantheon that we aspire to have in our lives. Show me someone who have never been in love before and I'll show you someone who hasn't lived. A broken heart will heal, but rest assure you will forever be changed. If life is like the secret of a sparrow, we ask the universe to lead us, then love is the aspiration of visualization to some of life's greatest achievements. Believe it or not, heartbreak is the ultimate test of boundaries on a leap of faith. We don't know what the future holds, everyday begins as a mystery.

When someone shows you their true colors, believe it!! Good, bad or indifferent, don't try to make an excuse for them, either you accept someone or you don't. With that said, I can say that I find love to be the greatest emotion, the highs and lows, all worth the gallant effort to allow someone to come into your life, and love and care for you. To have your heart racing with exhilarance that you never knew existed is, in my humble opinion, one of the cherry bonuses to life.

What are you doing with your life?

14 comments:

  1. Whoa...guess someone is back in love again:) Guess I owe you a phone call.
    MEC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one today Kevin. Thank you.
    Micole

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL SPOKEN AND “HAPPY VALENTINES DAY” TO YOU WITH LOL ;HUGS AND K’S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo man, I love the message and the song delivery. You really brought it home this week. We never know what angle you're going to his us with, but you keep it coming. Good shits Bruh.
    Ayeshard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess you're holding it down for love. That's wassup son'. Life is good for us too,,,who knew right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day Kevin, and thanks for reminding the world how good love can be WHEN it works:)
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the posts guys...wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I always appreciate your dropping by.
    One Luv
    Kev'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good stuff as usual. I love that you continue to drop knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What does secret of a sparrow mean? You lost me this TGIF? Hopefully I'm the only one.
    Narada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great words Kevin, now who the hell is Laura Izibor? She seems to be biting Lauryn Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm single again, and Valentine's Day weekend sucks. I know that you meant well, but reading your words this week, was like knife going through my breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice,...... I love, love....... Happy v day dude...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Valentine's Day to come.
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must admit when I first opened this TGIF, I was looking for something deeper, I need something more, but as I reread, I found your inspiration. Love is an amazing thing, unfortunately, I'm not having much success in that department right now. Thanks for always keeping it interesting.
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete