Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Just Saying..


I'm a MUSIC LOVER,and I'm STILL trying to find a way to bring retailers back into record stores. Call me a dinosaur, but I think we need to continue supporting music and NOT downloading. And FYI....that's SOME of my music collection.

Earvin 'Magic' Johnson is getting his business on, now ol boy is the NEW owner of EBONY Magazine. He continues to grow his empire. Congrats Magic!!

Talk show big mouth Wendy Williams has gone soft. I'm not interested in her show that much anymore. It's all wholesome granola. Being a campy witch is what's gotten on her on TV, now she's been reduced to being a fan of all the celebs that she talked shit about for YEARS!!! Word to Wendy, no one really cares about your personal life, and what you did over the weekend. Step your game up, or you will be CANCELLED and a thing of the past...can you say H I S T O R Y!! I'm JUST saying!!

Production on 24 has come to a brief halt this morning as star Kiefer Sutherland is in need of immediate surgery for a ruptured cyst near his kidney. Kiefer we're wishing you a speedy recovery.

Big Ups goes out to Momma O'. Racist bigot John Mayer wanted to go on her show to redeem himself for his dumb ass racist statements last week. Oprah said HELL TA THE NAW!!!

Old bitty Barbara Walters will have a final Oscar special. Barbara's last special will air on the same night as the Oscars, March 7 and will have interviews with both Sandra Bullock and Mo'Nique. Walters interviews are very stale and passe'. She wouldn't know what is relevant or not.

So getting the milk for free, must have been worth it, because now Joel Madden has proposed to girlfriend socialite Nicole Richie, and the ring is HUGE!!

Sade returns to the #1 spot on the Billboard charts next week. The fans have spoken. Welcome back beautiful.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

7 comments:

  1. I'm kinda disappointed with the Sade CD, wasn't really worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Mayer has spoken, the world is paying attention, and from all the masses, it has been realized, that a idiot has spoken.
    Shomari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on Wendy, she is getting weak. Hopefully you will listen to what her fans want, because her show is kinda blah these days.
    Tionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know that Ebony magazine has a new lease on life. Magic Johnson is a sharp business man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy is a judgemental witch. She has a pimp for a husband, and she's catty and very hateful. Her face belongs on radio not televsion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judging for your music collections...you really are a Whitney fan:) You should really let me burn some of your music.
    I'm loving Sade's CD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy Williams has gone soft. Just goes to show you, she wasn't real to begin with. I still think she's a drag queen.

    ReplyDelete