Friday, April 11, 2014

Adhere/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!

Ever find yourself in the midst of another persons baggage and issues?  Finding the way to make an exit may be harder than you think.  In friendships/relationships you tend to engage in conversation in hopes of being supportive.  The situation takes on a negative connotation, when someone is being disingenuous in their truth.   I discuss ownership quite often, its a hard consistent walk, and when people fall short of their ideology, its easier to fault you, than to face themselves.  Its like their fear becomes so overwhelming, its easier to mask the reality, so many times, it's viewed that you're acting different, as a result of a vulnerable naked truth revealed, which apparently is harder to face, than realized.

Living in judgement of yourself is a jail sentence with no sight of parole.  Is it easier to stay caged; than to apply the application thats required?  Its gets very tiring having to carry the load, that others refuse to carry for themselves.  However it goes, their guilt tends to have the best game face.  The authenticity of sincerity, is transparent, ironically hidden agendas of others make for uncomfortable dialogue.   Stop looking for others to fix you, falling is a frailty, the triumph is in the recovery. When youre on overload, its okay to zone out and replenish, being everything to everybody can be very draining, its very important to know when to pull an about-face!  

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/8xNnMKiB0HU

Best'

www.facebook.com/KevinKnighton360
www.Instagram.com/KevinKnighton_Callins


13 comments:

  1. As always Mr. Knighton, you have said a mouthful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bulls-Eye. You need to be a Head Doctor! I love your mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin CALL ME!!! Your TGIF hit home. I know that you wrote this one about me. I'm sorry for being a pain ... Pls forgive me.
    Laura ... CALL ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone must have really pissed you off. Breathe in sir and let it go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully written!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kev' its like you picked my brain this week. You said soooooooo much of My thoughts this. Im really at the end if my rope. I'm glad to know that Im not the only one.

    Bre'

    ReplyDelete

  7. I really appreciate your consistency. You come through every time. I know that your future is going to be very bright, your breakthrough is coming.
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to end my week with such deep thought provoking conversations and dialogue to think on, over the weekend. Thats tomorrow, but for now its HAPPY HOUR ... Drinks!! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You shoot straight from the hip. i so appreciate that about you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read one of your TGIF's in a minute, but I see you still have that magic touch. I found a lot of truth in your 'Adhere' piece. You are the man.
    Giovanni

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one was very direct, harsh and in your face. Are you okay Kevin?????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep plugging away at the truth its a forceful must. Much work is always needed on self.

    ReplyDelete