Sunday, April 13, 2014

Affirmation

Dear Heavenly,
I open my heart and lift my hands up to you.  Thank you for the opportunity to live in my truth, and to be the best me, that I can be.  I give all praises to you, for the designs on my life.  I'm merely a tool to spread your word, by being a vessel to attest to your goodness and mercy.  Please continue to guide and direct my path, by protecting me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  Honor me with favor, mercy and grace.  My journey has revealed many things along the way, all has been purposeful.  As I continue to grow in my consciousness of you, its my goal to grew closer to you, to seek understanding, when there's no understanding.  Enlighten my walk, give me patience and tolerance.  I ask that you forgive me of my sins, remove any doubts and fears, heal me from my addictions and afflictions.  Please continue to bless my family, friends and my foes.  For all the many blessings in my life, I do give thanks. Amen ~

To God I give you the glory ...

2 comments: