Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Best-Friend

Happy Birthday Eve - thanks for being  my best-friend for twenty years.  You taught me so much about life, style, tolerance, temperament, confidence, grace, elegance and understanding.  We laughed a lot, talked a lot, and some days tears too, but it was all apart of our journey called friendship.  You were much ahead of your time.  Whenever I see or hear Prince, I think of you of course, you introduced us to his music, and was his biggest fan.  My world is not the same without you, but your memory is forever looked in my heart - always.  Oh btw knucklehead is STILL being himself:-)

Happy Birthday Eve - I love and miss you.


http://youtu.be/veHpPG-Wcy8


Evelyn Phillips ... You are truly missed!

1 comment:

  1. Friendship is everything Kevin. Hang in there, she's always with you!

    ReplyDelete