Friday, April 18, 2014

Frank/TGIF

Happy Friday everybody, ... Let's Talk about It!!

There's no hiding place.  No turning back or running away from the choices that you've made, people wont understand, so dont spend your time worrying about what others say. Folks will criticize telling lies and spreading hate.  Be secure in knowing that a heart can break.  An enabler is just as guilty as the one who enables.  Cutting purse strings becomes a must at some point, just like erratic behaviors can not be overlooked, nor given a bye.  Culturally we as Americans are an Elite group of people, who are spoiled in luxuries that we often take for granted.  Its time to charter your own course, self discovery is yours to define, as the good book teaches you will get no more than you can bare.  The trenches are purposely difficult.

The pathway, your directions are a directive for you to press through.   We all walk in a similar direction trying to get to the other side.  Though none of us have made it through to the gates of heaven, our believability is very strong, and as the Bible illustrates, we are walking by faith and not by sight.  Do unto others, is rightfully rewarded.  Not everyone offers a friendly well intended exchange, and yes we will be graded for that too.  Your bad day has little to do with the person that you lashed out on, yet when the mood or tide has turned, and you're temporarily happy again; should all be forgiven?  Speak it, and ye shall receive it, be perfectly Frank in everything that you say and do, after all your word is your honor, its all that you truly have, live your truth authentically. 

What Are Your Doing With Your Life?


Best'

Kevin Knighton

Loving life is easy to do ...

9 comments:

  1. Very niiiiiice! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on this was very good for my soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im totally on board with you this Friday. Thank you Thank you Thank you

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Good Friday Kevin. I really enjoyed reading your 'Frank' piece.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most ppl ME included wonder, can I forgive me for what I've done to me ? The decisions i made, the roads traveled...It's not self pity just trying to understand me. Foolishly I allowed ME to misguide ME . I've traveled down the fork in the road and chose to make a right when instead straight is where I should have gone. Faith was only a five letter word. Its meaning had not been realized until later on in life..Now it's my way of life.. At the fork again... Straight is my only direction to take... By faith I proceed... Here comes what may... Steadfast I am. .Self Discovery is mine to define !!!!

    ReplyDelete

  6. And the message your delivering couldn't have been delivered more eloquently. Your are both sexy and a wise teacher!!!! :-)
    Tracy C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I define my discovery. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you registered on Linkedin? We need to network

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connect with me Kevin. Lets grow this. Ill inbox you.

    ReplyDelete