Sunday, August 24, 2014

Affirmation

Heavenly Father,

I humbly come to you with open arms, I ask that you continue to Bless and Guide me on the right path.  Please protect me from Hurt, Harm, Fear and Danger.  I need you all the days of my life.  In my pursuits to exist, the journey is not always easy, I carry the love I have for you every step of the way, at the end of the day, I know that because you are for me, no one can be against me. GOD I ask that you continue show me the way to go and to watch over me.  I am your vessel, here to spread the word of Grace and Mercy.  Thank you for allowing me to greet another day.  Bless my Family, Friends and my Foes.  Constantly keep a watchful eye over me, preventing evil from rising against me. Forgive me of ALL my sins, and allow me to be the better me that I can be. For all the Blessings in my life, I do give thanks.  Amen~

1 comment: