Saturday, August 9, 2014

Whitney Houston

Happy Birthday Whitney. It was love from the very beginning, that VOICE, that SMILE!!! You were very easy to love. I still can't wrap my mind around your absence, but in my heart of hearts, I think that you were tired and it was time for a well deserved rest. GOD will give you no more than you can bear. I remember the exhilarating feeling of seeing you LIVE or getting a 'new' masterpiece of music from you. Those were some of the best times of my life. I always rooted for you and I never stopped believing you. Again it was easy to do, the love and believability factor was always unconditional. I MISS YOU!

Happy Birthday Whitney - I miss U

2 comments:

  1. Such a glorious voice. Happy Birthday Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss her soooo much. Rest In Peace!

    ReplyDelete