Thursday, April 9, 2009

Clean Up Time/TGIF

Hey Everybody... It's Good Friday.

'Many Christian churches celebrate Good Friday with a subdued service, usually in the evening, in which Christ’s death is remembered with solemn hymns, prayers of thanksgiving, a message centered on Christ suffering for our sakes, and observance of the Lord's Supper. Whether or not Christians choose to “celebrate” Good Friday, the events of that day should be ever on our minds because the death of Christ on the cross is the paramount event of the Christian faith.'

Today I'm going to do something a little different. Being that Easter is Sunday, and the signifigance of the Day. I decided to share something that my late Mother wrote. She taught me everything about God and the bible, how to fellowship and she taught me how to treat and care about people. Her time on earth, though very brief it was very full and expansive. I miss her every day. Enjoy...

From the pen of Evangelist Hazel Caroline....

'Clean Up Time'
This is the day the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I will take one day at a time, One step at a time, moment by moment. We must take time to be holy. We do not want to get ahead of our own indwelling Christ. As we become quiet let us rest in the thought that God
is here and he is active. We are attuned to the power line of our father, mother, God.

This power is all loving, all knowing and all wise. And in the power we live and move and have our being. Self must decrease in order for God the father, God the son, and the holy ghost to increase in our lives. We must examine ourselves, We must lean on this power to restore our souls. We must lean on this power to witness miracles in our lives today. We must stop putting limits on God and give him something to work with.

Stop making excuses why you can't do this or that. You do not have a valid reason not to trust God in everything you say and do. He is a rewarder to all those that digestly seek him. You can find him within. Dont be without him. Let God work in and through you. Let God have his perfect will, not permissive will. Get your rec in order. Establish a good name for yourself.

Be ye not deceived for God is not mocked, for whatsoever you sow you shall also reap. It's harvest time. We can win this race if we keep on running. Lord, help us to establish a good report, Help us that our name is written in the book of life.



P.S. May God bless us all.

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff bro. Very powerfull. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Passover...going to service at a local temple this morning. If I feel
    comfortable, I will have found a place to learn more about living in the way G-d
    intended, I will hopefully find solace.

    Perhaps it's time to honor the day of Shabbat too, it's been awhile.

    I'll let you know how it all turns out:)
    Tarita Bateman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean up time...

    I love that. It was Good Friday. Before I closed my eyes to sleep, epiphany! I said...wow...I can "see". Kevin, I can "see". I don't know if you understand. It's the period of resurrection. I couldn't begin to describe it to you. It's almost like a new world. It's certainly a new way of relativity. A spurt in growth, a paridigm/dimensional shift. A shephard, instead of a sheep. And I'm ready for work. It's so exciting and I'm so happy/blissful. A whole new sense of maturity, wit, wisdom and intent. I look forward to seeing you.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa Kev, I can hear Ms. Hazel's words. It's like she's still her with us. She was a great writer, now I see where you get your gift from. I know you miss her, but when I read your work. I feel that she's a vessel through you now.

    ReplyDelete