Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whats his talent, and do we care?


Okay is it just me, or the world? Are we really comfortable having Al Sharpton taking a stand for the 'entire' african american race? I can see his being friends with James Brown, and his entourage, after all they did have the 'hair' thing in common, but THATS IT. James Brown was a earned LEGEND.

Realistically what is Al Shapton's claim to fame? He has NO talent, and no tact. He tried to run for president 'BOO'. Ironically TVONE gave him a TV show, discussing urban issues. Not a good call by Cathy Hughes, the owner of TVONE. When I see people such as a Al Sharpton, trying to speak and represent a culture that he obviously only knows one aspect about, I take offense. As a african american, I know my history, culture and ancestry. We have 'MUCH' more to offer and 'MANY' qualified to represent african american culture.

So 'BOO' to you Al Sharpton. How about you get together with Jesse Jackson, and get 'REAL' jobs. I for one dont get where you came from, and more importantly, where you are going.

4 comments:

  1. You gotta love his perm tho :)

    Shameka Laws

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does NOT represent me, or my household. He's a disgrace to the african american race. He's a modern day pimp, a crook and a opportunist, like his peer Jesse Jackson!
    Al Sharpton, I got a pair of scissors, when you're ready for your close up, I mean your real close up. Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a dumb *ss.
    Sorry I had to say it. Al's a clown.

    Ben Mattison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dayem you were on the money...I'm just reading this on your blog some two months later..and this clown is being the spokesperson for Michael Jackson's funeral. Waht a dumb ass, trying to speak for the Jackson family. He and Jesse Jackson, media clowns.

    ReplyDelete