Thursday, April 30, 2009

Command Performance


Sade's performance of 'Is It a Crime' is restraint personified. It's hard to believe that the group has been together over twenty five years gracing us with lovely jazz silhouettes. 1985 Best's new artist has continued to keep their sound fresh, live and innovative. Sade has always left their fans wanting more, and it's easily proven, when you realize though, it's been over twenty five years...yet they have only released five full length CD/Lp's of original material.

4 comments:

  1. Where Is Sade Adu? I got my first piece of trim, in my dorm room to this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic!! Twenty Five years ago, WOW.

    Angelo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sade what ever happen to her? I enjoy watching that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sade is in the recording studio, working on her next masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete