Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Remember Andrew Hallet/R.I.P.


April 4/1975 - March 29/2009
Recently my old neighbor and friend Andrew Hallet of Angel fame, passed away at the tender young age of 33. He was always full of life, he could sing his ass off, and never met a stranger. He was a rare breed.
I introduced him to the brilliancy of singer Rahsaan Patterson's music. He loved his music so much, I eventually took him to see Rahsaan, Chaka Khan with Rufus and Earth Wind and Fire. He was so stoked, we drank, danced and had a great time. I will miss you my neighbor and buddy. Rest In Peace Andy.

Andrew Hallett, played demon Lorne on fan-favorite series Angel, has died of heart failure at the age of 33.
The actor passed away at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Sunday night with his father Dave at his side.
He had struggled with heart failure for several years and been hospitalized several times before this incident.

1 comment:

  1. Andy was a good guy, with a enormous heart. R.I.P. Andy

    Shara Nelson

    ReplyDelete