Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Just Saying..

I've never done this in my column before, but R&B has just got a new face it's singer K-Michelle. MJB paved the way for the hoody hoods to have a voice, if I were Keyshia Cole and the rest of the up and coming... I would take note and be VERY afraid, this girl ain't playing yall. Ladies and Gentleman, I introduce you to K-Michelle. Enjoy!!


Word on the street is saying that 'Cougar Town' star Courtney Cox whom by the way is one of my favorite television actresses, people on the set are saying that she's real b*tchy and demanding. Uh DUH, it's her TV show, she's the producer, I think b*tchy and demanding is required. One thing you cannot do is belittle and degrade folk, so Courtney if you're doing that LIGHTEN UP!!!! I'll be watching you.

Hollywood parents need their ass whupped. Back in the day it happened to Gary Coleman, whose parents spent ALL of his money, then it happened to Macaulay Culkin, The Lohans, have driven their daughter to drugs and beyond, now that latest news comes that Aaron Carter's recent elimination from "Dancing with the Stars" cost him a steady paycheck and the timing couldn't be worse -- Uncle Sam says he owes over a million bucks in back taxes. According to documents filed in Los Angeles yesterday, the alleged former teen heartthrob owes a staggering $1,010,635.08 to the government. Of course you know you can blame his PARENTS for mismanagement of funds. DAMN DAMN DAMN!! These parents have pimped their children.

There's a little freak in all of us, like it or not. We've all got our necks and other things sucked on at least once. Vampires, werewolves and humans all came together for the 'New Moon' premiere in Los Angeles. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the 'Twilight Saga' co-stars were on hand to celebrate the film, which opens nationwide on Nov. 20. Don't be embarrassed if you're in line to see this movie, it just means, you a DL freak.

America's favorite Angel Farrah Fawcett's will was read recently, and I think it speaks volumes. Ryan O'Neal her on and off lover, and Alana Stewart her best friend. Both of these people I think capitalized off her illness, and at some point you just got to say WTF are you people in this for, are you really down for Farrah or along for the riches? Though Farrah Fawcett’s longtime lover, Ryan O’Neal, was by her side for months as she battled cancer, he was left out of her will, Radar Online reports. According to a copy of Fawcett’s will that the Web site obtained, the actress left $4.5 million to the couple’s son Redmond, $100,000 to ex-lover Greg Lott, $500,000 to her father, and $500,000 to her nephew. Fawcett’s close friend, Alana Hamilton Stewart nada.

Sarah Palin seemed very intelligent on Momma O's show yesterday. Who KNEW? Palin's no idiot, she knows appearing on The Oprah Winfrey is going to make her book a instant best seller, so maybe she's getting the last laugh after all.

PRECIOUS director Lee Daniel recently said the he wanted to produce the film, because he was abused by his father growing up for being gay. Whoa that would explain the hair. Daniel's film is getting rave reviews, and Mo'Nique is magnificent. Her performance is worthy of an Oscar....are you listening Academy?

It started with Kanye West, now Hip Hop has a new face thanks to Wale, Drake and Kid Cudi made the cut for GQ’s 2009 Man of the Year issue. If GQ magazine is paying attention, you know it's a new day. Congrats fellas.

Two veteran Superstars are performing at the AMA's this Sunday night. Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston, and all I'm going to say is ladies STEP UP YOUR GAME, you both have a lot riding on this. Janet please please please leave those ancient rhythm nation dance moves at home, and Whitney bring The VOICE back, and leave Bobby at home...OOPS you did better than that, you finally woke the phuck UP!!!

My birthday is coming up, if you want to get me something.....take a look at my boy Chris Brown boots, they are SICK!!

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

13 comments:

  1. Kev' I think you might be on to something. I saw K-Michelle in Oakland, she was hott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breezy boots are bananas Kev' you got good taste kid. Not sure if you deserve them suckers...they cost a LOT of money:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooooo looking forward "New Moon". Does that make me a freak? I don't care, I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn Mary J better be nervous too, that can is sanging, without any gimmicks. Imagine how great she'll sound in the studio, when a producer gets to her. Thanks for posting. Im now a fan of K-Michelle too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing American Music Awards, should be fun, I think Whitney's gig is up. She can't keep living off the past. Janet too...make room for the Ciara's, Mya, etc
    Industry parents are managers to the child stars are all the same. They should go to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris Browns boots are bad, maybe he should kick Rihanna in the ass with them. She's trying to paint a horrific picture of Chris.
    Adding a song selection to your I'm Just Saying column was a nice touch today. She is really going for it. Where is she from? Does she have product on the market?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her vocals, kinda weird song title, but she is blowing, like her life depends on it. You can tell she has a testimony. Thanks for the introduction. Is she going to release a CD?

    Hip Hop def has new faces kanye is a beast, drake a up and coming beast, Kid Cudi, and Wale are showing new depth to hip hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw K-Michelle in concert recently, I never heard of her, but little ghetto hoodrat was SANGIN her ass off. I was thoroughly impressed. Thanks for posting her video. She sant that song in concert. I bet Kellz is hitting that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious brought me to my knees. That's a story that crosses all racial lines. I couldn't stop crying. How interesting that people take joy in bringing someone else down, when they have demons and no understanding of why or how. I applaud Lee Daniels for putting himself out there like that. Lets all get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your birthday? What does that have to do with any juice? Spill the industry beans.
    Great song by this newcomer. I've added her to my blog too. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that chick K Michelle is sangin. Thanks for the info. I will be on the look out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funky boots Breezy.
    Love the song choice K-Michelle, very nice. I love this song, VERY much.

    ReplyDelete