Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Star paying homage to a SUPERSTAR...

I had the opportunity to witness magic last week, when I attended R.Kelly concert at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. I had never seen the brutha's show before, and to be honest with you, I wasn't really looking forward to it. I was merely doing a friend a favor by being her date. Wow, was I in for a surprise. It was one of the best shows I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. The show started ON time, he had the crowd eating out of his hands, the moment he stepped on stage. We were on our foot dancing for two solid hours. Everything about it was a class act. The icing on the cake was this tribute to the King Of Pop. The sound quality is muffled, so what..it's WORTH sharing. Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Kevin. You're always honest, and you'll eat your words when you are wrong. That's a nice quality in a man.
    I saw Kellz show and my panties were on fire.
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great man. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been an R. Kelly fan. Although folks turned away from Michael and him during controversial times, I still appreciated them for their talent. Glad you're on board...R. Kelly is a baaaaad, underrated boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making me happy, then sad, to glad again. You're brilliant for posting this video. How can i be down, to go on a date with you? I didn't realize you were looking for wifey material again. Call me up.
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always delivery the goods Kevin. Thanks. I missed this show...and I have my regrets.

    ReplyDelete