Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Just Saying..


Singer Sade graced New York City with her presence at the listening party for her upcoming CD "Soldier Of Love" which has a release date of February 8TH-2010. Ms. Sade Adu was looking amazing like NO time has passed. I want to drink from her fountain.

Only in Hollywood Kate Hudson and A-Rod, were in love for all of two weeks, a few days longer than the world series. They were so in LOVE, now they are SO over. Kate's kooch has mileage ... slow down blondie!!!

The two top money makers in Hollywood, and I think you'll be as SHOCKED as I was.
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Emma Watson is the highest-grossing actress of the 2000s with her six Harry Potter films bringing in about $5.4 billion worldwide! The Guinness Book names Samuel L. Jackson as the world's Highest Grossing Actor. Now I know who to call when I need a loan.

Singer Rihanna graces the cover of GQ magazine, being her usual nasty self. Taking her clothes off, showing breasts and grabbing her crotch, guess with her little secret, it must itch!!! Ewwww ... I'm Just Saying

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

No comments:

Post a Comment