Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Just Saying..


Actress Brittany Murphy passed away yesterday of Heart Attack. She was only 32. It's amazing how news and gossip outlets forget to care about the 'person'. Less than three weeks ago, miserable homo Perez Hilton, was making her the butt of his jokes, for supposedly getting fired from her latest film. Fast forward three weeks later, he's mourning her life. I think we need to give flowers to people while they are walking this earth. My deepest condolences go out to the Murphy family. I will never forget Brittany's body of work, and how she always had a smile on her face. She was the type of girl that you wanted to know and hang out with. So no matter what the gossip and newspapers SCUM come out with, I will always remember her for art, and how she always put me at ease. Brittany you will never be forgotten. R.I.P.

Whoa....it has FINALLY happened, Seasbiscuit's parents Matty and Tinisha Knowles are
D-I-V-O-R-C-I-N-G!!! Ole girl is finally sick of Matty's sh*t. C'mon everyone who doesn't believe that Matty isn't Kelly Rowland's father. She looks the spitting image of him. Their empire is worth 112 Million dollars. I can't wait to the court papers. It's going to get UGLY!! Don't worry I will keep your posted on ALL the dirty details, as the unfold. Stay too and the drama unfolds.

Billboard Magazine Says These Are The Top 10 Producers Of The DECADE!

1. Neptunes
2. Timbaland
3. Kanye West
4. Scott Scorch
5. WILL.I.AM
6. Jonathan 'LIL JOHN' Smith
7. Stargate
8. Bryan-Michael Cox
9. Jermaine Dupri
10.Dr Luke


I must agree with this list, however I think Swizz Beats and The Dream shouldve been included. Oh well there's ALWAYS the next decade.

Mariah Carey is still out plugging away for her "Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel" she appeared on the George Lopez Show singing another trifling song entitled 'It's A Wrap'(kinda speaks to her career)...I'm still questioning WHY. Seriously Mariah, this time we're NOT so interested. It seems that you're no longer relevant. Go back to the drawling board, discover what made you famous, and sit your ass down for a minute. The world can survive without your music for 18 months or so. After your break, come back with the classics.

Ditzy crazy LeToya Jackson was caught up doing a little Christmas shopping,she was buying lingerie for the kids. Isn't that crazy...I told you ole girl was bonkers. As if Michael's Kids need anymore crazy around them. Stop LeToya with the crazies!!

TV and Stage actress Alaina Reed passed away last week, from Breast Cancer. She was 63. Known for playing the 'Rose' character on NBC's 227. She also was on Sesame Street. R.I.P.

Confused hot twot Rihanna now has Breast IMPLANTS!!! Anything for attention. What's next? That back is flat, if you're going to add falsies, that should have been the first appointment, a flat ass on a black girl is a crime!! I'm Just Saying..

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

No comments:

Post a Comment