Friday, December 17, 2010

By Chance/TGIF

Happy Friday and Happy Holidays everyone, this is my last TGIF for 2010. Time has passed so very quickly over these past two years since I started sharing my little vision. Thanks for your support and I'll see you in 2011.

If encounters are a catalyst to life and just say by chance, you happen to meet,cross paths, teach, love and nourish, then the fruits of all the labor is wisdom. To be available is to be present, to be present is to acknowledge what you're witnessing, it helps to form your quilt to a fruitful life. Awareness is the realization that everything isn't for everyone.

Family and friends can help you to weather any storm, basking in the moment means that you understand what savoring means, soaking in the master's plan, by understanding what's next for you, and the most beautiful of all is your openness to the unknown of what is in store for you. To say yes I will take on this challenge and though I may not have all the faculties at the present, but you're willingness to do the homework to learn, and to gather your team. Honestly, you're only going to be as strong as the team you surround yourself with, and that's the best sign of someone who truly knows about mandate and delegation.

In a world that is not always meant for you, or your kind, to say that if by chance we meet, we laugh, we love and live. To say that I've learned that the person that I so richly feel should be for me, but that person is unavailably absent from what's right in front of them, for you to keep pressing forward ,to finding the absolute goodness for you and that one who may not make your heart flutter, but knows how to care and keep your heart beating, that is the true stuff that makes all the circumstances and disappointing times worth our afforded luxury to say yes I'm here, and I'm living my life in this moment.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

14 comments:

  1. this is wonderful, I love you work, and I can't believe it's been two years already. Your friend Lily must know you very well, I'm glad that she suggested you starting a blog, it's such a treat. Happy Holidays, be good to yourself, we really appreciate your wisdom. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2011.
    Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing. happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very uplifting. see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the absolute truth. Peace and blessings to you my brotha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you livesuch ans inspiring life. im gladto b on boardwith you. thanks for including me in your world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin you are a beautiful man inside and out. Thanks for taking time out to give me words or encouragement as often as I need them. You're special and I know that you're doing God's work, it takes a special person to have such a great delivery without being "preachy". One luv,
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays Kev, I love your blog. You seem to have a little of everything. God bless you.
    Davian

    ReplyDelete
  8. great words and the Michael Jackson "Destiny" music selection, simply awesome. Happy Holidays.

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Fiday! This is nice. I like the part: you're only going to be as strong as the team you surround yourself with, and that's the best sign of someone who truly knows about mandate and delegation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very ggod young man. i love it!
    lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. So amazingly wonderful, and uplifting. Love can take you on many various waves, and few of us are ever really as smart as we think we are, when it comes to matters of the heart.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your holidays Kevin, you deserve a break, thanks for always keeping us with thought provoking dialogue, sometimes it's hard to hear, but what I've always appreciated is your honesty. Stories must be told and addressed.
    See you next year.
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  13. for some reason, your TGIF's keep going into my spam folder, is their something you can speak to your server about? at any rate, I'm happy to be on board thanks for always getting my friday mornings off to a great start. enjoy your holiday season, and may all God's blessings be richly yours.
    aMb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your wisdom and sharing with your readers. Let's connect next year. I have some ideas for you. Happy Holidays.
    Jarrod

    ReplyDelete