Friday, December 3, 2010

Circumspect/TGIF

Happy Friday,
This is the time of year when everyone becomes more melancholy. The world seems more considerate and our tolerance is very well presented in our behavior. How nice is the feeling of love and care, people will always need people, and that person who seems unaffected by it all, is the person who needs the nurture and care the most. Witnessing December is another reassurance that time waits for no one, and it brings continuous focus on your path and purpose.

We all have the tools to get to the next phase of life, your intuition will not allow the smoke and mirrors to stifle you, ultimately you have to decide when is enough time dwelling on that sit and spin cycle. History only repeats itself, because the stubborn heads continue to get it wrong, your creativity gets us to a more advanced world, and it's a refined universe that I choose to believe that can exist.

Though time passes so very quickly, not a lot has changed, in the fact that progress is slow, so again, it's about staying present, and steadfast in your views and thinking outside the box. The beauty of individuality is finding your own greatness, and journeying on in new directions. Let us all bask in this mood setting month of winter and absorb what this new decade beholds, you only get what you put in and when you put out and don't get the reward that you feel deserving, continue to do the work that is right and consciously.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

6 comments:

  1. nice. just got in and was talking shop tonight about what is needed in the nightlife with another promoter...... walked backed thinking exactly what your TGIF is about. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never melancholy. If I get to be quiet and alone, I love it. Our birthdaze are here, and it's OK by me...just another day in The Town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Kev' very good stuff homie as always...but whatever happend to your music selecthe second week in a row..that yoouve omitted it. bring back the songs man!!
    JT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a blackberry winter...I love your way with words and yoy captured my sentiments to the T.
    Gia Stiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeeeeeeeeeee's back.
    Ruel

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello KevinKspeakss...I stumbled across your blog vi youtube. you have great pieces on her. I spent the last two hours reading all of your posts. I want to know more about this person behanind th e pin. How can I contact you. I'm on youtube . I sent you a reqest to subscribe to my channel.
    my name is amber sachman

    ReplyDelete