Sunday, April 7, 2013

Affirmation ...

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for allowing me another day on your earthly grounds, thanks for affording me the rich blessings of abundance that you continue to shower upon my life.  You are my rock and my shield, when evil men rise against me they will stumble and fall. I am nothing without you, and I do not take any of my blessings lightly or for granted.  I am a vessel of your word to spread knowledge of your greatness to all that I meet and encounter.  In my walk I am an Angel to those who are in need of my services.  I've come to know that "No Weapons Formed against me shall prosper".  You are a forgiving God who sacrificed so very much for us, so that we can have life.  I'm humbled by your unselfishness.  Please guide and direct my path, continue to protect me from hurt, harm, fear, danger, also honor me with favor, mercy and grace all the days of my life.  Please bless the world, the sick and shut in and the adversities.  I ask that you wrap your loving arms around my family and lead them the righteous way.  Bless my family, my friends, extended family and my foes.  I send Love and Light out to all those who walk in the belief of "Our Heavenly Father" for those who are not there yet, I ask that you show them that you are the truth and the light. For all the blessings in my life, I do give thanks.  Amen~

4 comments:

  1. Praise God. Very good words today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in The Heavenly Father with my heart and soul. That is my standard Affirmation.

    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory is ours from God .., stand and receive his goodness!

    LaTanya

    ReplyDelete