Thursday, April 11, 2013

Command Performance

I must admit that NSync was one of my favorite boy bands, yeah it's my generation.  Unlike most boy bands, it's a lot of marketing and gimmick tools, but NSync had genuine singers JC Chasez, Lance Bass and of course Justin Timberlake"Gone" is one my all time favorite songs by the group, even though Justin went solo, its nice to see the fellas still playing nice with each other, so much so that they joined Timberlake LIVE in concert to sing their 2001 hit.  It's gets no better than this ladies and gentleman .. Enjoy~


4 comments:

  1. nsync ... Use to jam. I STILL love them, even gay Lance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A reunion tour would be great. Im going to keep hope alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GONE is the cut!! Still classic memories ... Very nice days.

    ReplyDelete