Friday, April 19, 2013

Spirits/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Lets Talk about It!

People are looking for something different to believe in, some have lost their way.  Talks about the Illuminati, many are hell bent in belief that its real. I say read your Bible, the answer is there.  Connecting to things that some view as out of the ordinary, things that not everyone can relate to, or believe in.  Having an Angel on your shoulder is a blessed luxury to channel something wonderfully unforeseen.  Its from stories taught to you, its a thought to leans you to open your mind to expansion, out of the ordinary into the extraordinary.  A spirit comes to you, from your consciousness when you are longing.  Every now and then you hear a sound, but you're the only person there, or maybe you hear footsteps, yet you haven't moved.  Spirits aren't there to harm you, I find comfort when I feel a soft touch or nudge, it reassures me that life is out there.  My mind often takes me to the ideology of other galaxies co-existing, the Creator's diviness.

When I dream, its in color, and I often get visits from loved ones and people who have impacted my life. Nothing happens by chance, we're here to immerse ourselves with positive constant inner actions.  Sorrow enters too, its because a certain mourning exist in change, but its all a part of evolution.   The next time you feel a soft touch, or smell a familiar scent, that is not yours ... take comfort in knowing that you're in good company as the gates of Heaven has no locks!

What Are You Doing With Your Life?




6 comments:

  1. Deep in my head today Kev' Eerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin you take us on a journry every week, this week I had to 'really' hold on tight. Kinda different but I loved the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other planets and galaxies ... Have u been sipping the funny punch? No other galaxies exist. Wake up!

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin keep pushing the envelope .. Your breakthrough is very near! God said so.
    Yasmir

    ReplyDelete
  5. The unfamiliar comforts from the unknown ... Let go and let God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe in spirits a nd I do believe that the subconscious can take you to many places. Not sure if I believe in other galaxies though ... That one I have think deeper on.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete