Friday, April 5, 2013

Celestial/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!!

I've had this on and off again love affair with something called time', it never seems to be as giving in the relationship as I think that it should be, sadly didn't really care about my opinion of what were doing, ugh so here's the catch it continues to keep ticking whether or not I wanted it to, it was always in my face like or not, and when I would grow disenchanted it often reminded me that inevitably it will always going to win. So what I've decided was to never let my dreams fade, because of the time it will take, in truth time will pass anyway's. That lesson is my encouragement to others, 'time' precious and uncertain, fully capitalize on 'now'. Sow your seeds, grow your forest and share your fruits, it's celestial that way, and in that lies your greatest rewards.

Purposely another thing I've really zoned in on this week, is it doesn't matter how good your intentions, if your execution is poor all hope is lost and misconstrued. Giving others passes to mistreat you, continues to be the mirror of shame on yourself, NOT others. When I ask you the weekly question "What Are You Doing With Your Life" it's for a reason, I want sound precision thinking. Thoughts provoke realties here on this planet, we have a role. Stop accepting basic crap in your life, remember mediocrity in the road most commonly traveled. No one arrives without a proper greeting, and all are engulfed in a feeling that is blessed with love, acceptance, and so celestial.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?



P.S. My TGIF and song selection is dedicated to the memory of my Grandmother Oleava Knotts' Knighton who made her transition April 5 2011 - Grandmother I cherish your teachings and presence in my life. I love and miss you very much. RIP

22 comments:

  1. AMAZING ..... I love your Grace. God is utilizing you, please allow him to continue.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the flow of your TGIF this week. God bless your Grandmother may she tip. 'Time ' is kind that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kev' your right time DOES escape us and not always kind. I cant believe that its been two years since your grandmother passed.
    Keep God as your focal point, he will never leave you.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday !! Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kevin you always make me smile. Youre a good man.

      Delete
  5. Love you a d I love Rahsaan. Your TGIF went perfectly with the song. So cool
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This read was JOYOUS! It really warmed my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday Mr. Knighton. I love what you do'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yiur wirk is always a delight to read. Youre so well intended..
    Your grammie siund like a remarkable woman.
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your TGIF ... Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Figuring out what I deserve is very tough for me especially when I was always told that I was worthless. Your weekly worlds are a blessing in my life ... You are a Godsend !

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a Deavon, You are a Brother, You are an advisor, youre appointed abd you are a friend who gives, you WILL be rewarded.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just tge pick me uo that I needed. Thanks for your time and dedication. Your TGIF is my favorite day on your blog.

    Darren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely. God bless you son.

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Mr. Knighton,
    First I would like to say how much i love your blog. You are very creative.
    I sent you an email to your email address. Im an up and coming writer. I would love sone tips from you.

    Toni Burton

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Tgif buddy. When the hell are you bringing your ass home? WE MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cone home already. Its been TOO long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please come HOME. Enough is Enough .
      Rachelle

      Delete
  17. Im just opening ip your tgif ... So good. The way that your mind works is a wirk of art. Good stuff as akways.
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Time is about structure to do what you will. And to make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Continue you on yiur life oath and you will get there. ... Time is kinder than you think.
    Zeb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Get your blessings Kevin. You give si freely of yourself.

    ReplyDelete