Monday, April 1, 2013

Bedazzled ...

Things that truly appeal to my eyes, and touches the artist in me on every level ....
Ciara is truly a guilty pleasure of mine.  I love everything about her, and she has humility, which is rare to find in a beauty such as hers. 
Venus Williams game of Tennis rewrote the history books.  She and her sister Serena are both Legends in the world of Tennis, a field that wasn't suppose to be dominated by African Americans.  Both Williams sisters have held the #1 ranking and some 35 grand slam trophies later, they are STILL rewriting history and taking names.
This lady truly changed my life, and I'm forever devastated, that I will no longer be able to look down when the phone rings, and see this name.  She was at the Top of her field, and she touched so many lives with her gift of voice, she radiated elegance, and battled demons that became larger than she could handle.  I will never stop loving her, and I will always hold her in the highest of esteem, as I always did, in spite of haters.

7 comments:

  1. Authentic is truly who yiu are ... VERY loyal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really good today Kevin. You have your favorite people listed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A call from Whitney ... Must be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bedazzled is a very nice monent. Youre very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah baby Groovy baby I dig it!!!
    Austin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Venus is my favorite of the two. Hopefully she'll retire gracefully.

    ReplyDelete