Sunday, December 15, 2013

Affirmation

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the gift of life.  Please continue to honor me with favor mercy and grace.  Guide and direct my path. Protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.   You are my rock and salvation, with you I can do ALL things through Christ as my Lord and personal Savior.  I am a vessel to spread the word of your goodness and your mercy.  I honor you in all I say and do. No weapons formed against me shall prosper.  I will do your will as you see fit, In your time and space not mine.  The luxury of life is living to witness another day of your beauty.  To God be the Glory, If God be for you, who can be against you. I humble myself to you for my life, and I honor you with gratitude.  You have brought me a mightly long way, and for all the good and bad in my life, Im thankful.  Bless my family, friends and my foes. Please remove any demons and poisons in me, my life and surroundings.  Please rid me any afflictions and addictions in my life.  I'm here to serve you in the most high.  I thank you, I thank you, I thank you, I need you, need you, need you, forever in my life. Giving thanks for my blessings that flow.  Amen ~

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he's coming back. Ive seen more entry's from you in the past four days, than I have in the last four months from you. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete