Sunday, December 29, 2013

Affirmation

Heavenly Father,
I come to you as your humble servant.  Thankful for the opportinity to greet a new day, with a chance to do better than I did yesterday.  I ask for favor, mercy and grace.  Please guide and direct my path. Protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  Whenever evil rise against me, it will stumble and fall.  I am a vessel to spread your word to all that I encounter.  Continue to let me be an Angel to those who are in need of my services.  I can do all things through Christ, my Lord and personal Savoir.  Bless and watch over my family, friends and my foes.  I live everyday in gratitude  because of your goodness.  For all the many wonderful blessings in my life.  I do give thanks.  Amen~


5 comments:

  1. Lovely words of Prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's baaaaaaack. This was so good. I just had church!!! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really speaking from the heart. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete