Monday, December 23, 2013

Goodbye Candlestick Park

As a child growing up in San Francisco, I have fawn memories of going to see the Forty - Niners play on Sundays with my family.  I remember watching football greats like Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Roger Craig, Steve Young and the legendary coach Bill Walsh.  Its with a heavy heart that Tonight I witnessed an end of our era. My folks are no longer here, now the 'Niners' will no longer play at Candlestick Park.  Like some many times before, they left their mark and tonight was no different. With their win today, they are now 'PLAYOFF' bound. Such a GREAT win and they are leaving on a high note. I will NEVER forget my wonderful memories of witnessing magic happening in the 'STICK'.  Thanks for the memories.
So long Ole Friend ....

No comments:

Post a Comment