Monday, December 30, 2013

OMG ...

I havent had a crush on someone in a 'VERY' long time but Melissa DeSousa is making me feel all kind of ways.  She fully has every part of my body at full 'ATTENTION'.  She was the highlight as 'Shelby' in 'Best Man Holiday'.  I was laughing, crying and falling in love every time she graced the screen.  I found myself doing research on her, so she's but dating a study somebody. ONLY until she meets me. LoL DeSousa has been in the Entertainment game for over twenty years, the rules are always different and harder for us.  Our talent always prevails. Ugh She is a complete BANGER!!!


Melissa will marry me ???

7 comments:

  1. LoL Kevin you are funny. She is worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby was complete comic relief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now she's a tall drink of water.

      Delete
  3. Now this is the kind of woman that I want to marry AND give my babies too. So damn PHINE! Send her home to me, I got some work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa Melissa Melissa Im standing at attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My My My. Hmph everything on me just got hard!!!

    ReplyDelete