Thursday, May 7, 2009

Command Performance



You can't argue that the girl works hard. As the front member of Destiny's Child, she was always out front. The fact remains, hard work has it rewards. I've hated on her for not sharing the spotlight, but at the end of the day, someone has to lead. In this performance she debut her then single 'De Ja Vu' LIVE, and made you instantly fall in love with the song. She was truly in her element on this performance. This is one of my all time favorite performances by her and it's how a award show should open, with splash, substance and glamour. Beyonce' achieved all three on this number. She proves that she has the goods to become a entertainment legend.

2 comments:

  1. I love this performance. Is it Bey's fault if Michelle and Kelly have no backbone? I mean... I just saying. Closed mouths...

    Amanda P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SHOCKED that you gave Bey a compliment, but you had to, because she killed it in this performance. Go Bey.

    ReplyDelete