Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's her talent, and why do we care?


Okay face it, the best thing that Victoria Beckham has going for her, is her husband soccer star sensation David Beckham. What is her claim to fame? She's british, not from America, yet we welcomed her, like she's royalty.
Oh before I forget she was a member of the Spice Girls, need I say more? I get sick and tired, of the non talents always getting the breaks. For instance, she's not beautiful, like Halle Berry, she's not talented like Cate Blanchett, her body can't compete with Angelina Jolie and she can't sing like Amy Winehouse. When her fifteen minutes are up,and I hope that it's soon, I'll be happy to see her GO!

1 comment:

  1. You are right on point David Beckham is PHINE!!!!!!!!!!! I would drink his bath water!!

    ReplyDelete