Friday, January 29, 2010

Grammys This Sunday....


The Grammys will air this Sunday Night Live on CBS. The highlight for me will be the Tribute to the King of Pop. Let's see who gets robbed. I'm predicting that Taylor Swift, Kings Of Leon, Black Eyed Peas, Dave Matthews will be big winners, and Maxwell and Beyonce' will be reduced to JUST r&b winners in their categories. That's just MHO(My Humble Opinion). Good Luck Everyone, in a perfect world honesty and talent would prevail over POLITICS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kevin you're probably on to something. The Grammys rarely give credit where it's due these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Kev' will you be @ any of the parties? We should have a wager? I think Bey is going to WIN at least 7 out of ten Grammys. Taylor Swift is not going to win the big Awards. Dave Matthews will probably come out on top too. Let me know what's up. Call me.
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete