Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Just Saying..


Where have all the girl groups gone? How ironic it stars out with a dream, then comes success but when success finally happens, someone starts feeling themselves, and ego comes into play, and all of a sudden, someone wants to go solo and the groups disbands. Diana did it with the Supremes, Patti left LaBelle,Fergie bounced from Wild Orchid to the BEP's, Beyonce did it to Destiny's Child. Those are the few successes,but most times when groups sololist disbands, it doesn't prove to be so successful, En Vogue, Xscape, TLC, SWV,702, Brownstone, Seduction, Sisters Sledge, For Real were ALL better off in their respective groups. When will the ever learn, put your ego aside, and get the money. En Vogue is doing exactly that, as they have reunited and touring celebrating 20 years in the business, though they were apart 13...I'm Just Saying..

It's on a Shakedown over at NBC, guess who's back on top for The Tonight Show....Jay Leno, every now and then things work out as they should. Rooster head Conan O'Brien was told by NBC, you can stay, but your will will be airing AFTER Jay Leno. Hmmm makes you kinda wonder why did they offer ole boy the gig in the first place.

Disney and Miley Cyrus has reported that this is the last year of "Hannah Montana" and I all I have to say about this news is THANK GOD!!!!!

Regina King and Malcolm Jamal Warner are an item, and have been for quite sometime. Things are heating up, these lovely young teen stars, have matured very nicely. Now they're ready to play grown up games, word on the street has them about to co-habitat. Get it "IN" !

Being rich and famous has it's perks, beautiful Halle Berry and boyfriend Gabriel Aubry bypassed the long as security line at the Montreal Airport. Well I would've been PISSED if I were in line. I'm Just Saying... I love Halle and all, BUT!!

X-Factor is coming to America and it's going to be Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell as hosts without boring ass Randy "Dude" Jackson. I still don't think Paula should ever be allowed to judge talent in terms of singing, because well you all know the girl can't sing her way out of a paper bag. With that said I'm am happy that she will have a job again, because A.I. did dog her out.

First it was John Singleton and Tyrese, then it was Tyrese and Ray J., now it's Ray J. and Young Buck, but y'all never want to listen closely. I give it ALL to you, I only ask that you pay attention. LMAO You just got to love Hollyweird, Lawd knows I do.

In couple news looks like Gwyneth Paltrow might be coming to a decision soon about her marriage to rocker Chris Martin. Turbulence has been a part of their marriage for a while now. One of Paltrow's best friends is the one and only Madonna, who has been encouraging her friend to divorce Martin.

Speaking of Madonna, she had dinner with Sean Penn her first hubby last week. I really think if both of these guys had been more mature back in the day, they would STILL be married. They were each other's first love. That never goes away.

Sad news for Vice-President Joe Biden, his mother Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Finnegan passed away on Friday. She was 92 years old. R.I.P. Mrs. Biden.

Racist movie 'Avatar' continues to rake up the big bucks at the Box Ofice, as it was the #1 movie again this weekend.

WTF Fergie & Josh Duhamel Renew Wedding Vows After Less Than 1 Year. Guess it's okay to cheat on your wifey, who knows maybe it's a open marriage.

Sade's SOLDIER OF LOVE video premiered today, and boy oh boy is it HOTTTTTTTTT!! Why would you expect anything less.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good juice, now my coffee can flow down smoothly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right girl groups never stay together. Maybe they all have their cycles around the same time, and want to kill each other. I guess the only group that really ever stayed together are The Emotions, but you don't hear anything from them anymore.
    Mykal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that En Vogue are back together, and they still look really good. I hope that they stay together, and record a new CD.
    And all that Tyrese/John stuff, it's kinda old hat if you're around it. Feel me my dude?
    Raheim

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.I.P. Ms. Biden, from all the reports that I read on her, she seemed to understand cultures and race relation with people. Also she seemed to be much ahead of her time, and she taught strong conviction to her son, and never allowed him to be a wimp. Good job.
    Abigail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. En Vogue looks hot in that picture. I'm ready for them. First it was Maxwell, Then it was Whitney, Next Sade, so it's only right that En Vogue turn up the heat too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I were a celebrity I wouldn't wait in line with the common folk either. Get it Halle.
    Arik

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the hype of Miley Cyrus? I probably could understand if I were a twelve year old. Kinda like loving Rudy when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ego's and personalities will always play a part in groups in general, not just females. Until money is spread evening for publicity, one is always going to shine more than the othere.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell me more about fine ass Tyrese. Why you holding back the goods?

    ReplyDelete