Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Just Saying..


Janet is LOOKING hot on the cover of GOTHAM magazine. She speaks on coping with the loss of her famous brother, and she feels that life goes on.

The devastation of the Haiti earthquake has Hollywood rallying to their aid, I can't help but take notice to how America will jump to pitch in for foreign countries, but when devastation happens in the United States, such as Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Rita and 9/11 the aid was very slow in coming. I think we should focus more on the plight and Americans, and try to get out situations in order.

Former "Grease","Taxi" and "reality" actor "Jeff Conaway" from was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital today -- and according to his girlfriend, he suffered devastating injuries.
Jeff's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, tells TMZ Jeff fell down a staircase this morning at his home and suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage. My gut tells me that a bottle of booze is the reason for this accident. Get well soon Jeff.

The Mother and Husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy will be on Larry King Live tomorrow discussing what killed Murphy. Seems she died of a broken heart from Hollywood. Hollywood is the most addictive drug in the world, but it's hard to survive the peaks and valleys. I'm STILL saddened by her passing, such a bright presence who left this earth much too soon.


Johnny Depp graces the cover of GQ magazine. Depp is so cool, so non Hollywood. He's been at the Top of his game for over twenty years. Depp doesn't look a day over 25....that's what GOOD living will do for you.

Letoya Jackson, she all kinds of crazy. Well now the trainwreck wants to be the new judge on A.I. I think it could work, because she's even crazier than Paula Abdul, and both of those gals, can't sing to save their lives....so Toy Toy might be on the something. I'm Just Saying...

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

11 comments:

  1. Kevin I think you're being insensitive. The situation in Haiti is worse than anything that I've witnessed in my lifetime.
    Inez

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason that Katrina and Rita wasn't addressed the same as Haiti, is because we had two different adminstrations. Bush NEVER cared, and President Obama does.
    Terrell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letoya IS crazy, but I think she would make a good addition, because she actually thinks she has talent.
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haiti is devastation....you can't compare plights and struggles. When it's not your situation, things look different. If you read your bible, it's all listed. These are our last days. Get your life in order.
    Meredeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. American Idol is whack, having Paula Abdul on the show was the biggest joke. if they allow LeToya to be a judge, I will stop watching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haiti is a touchy subject, but one that must be addresses. Let's hope the Wyclef money actually benefits those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Jackson better BRING IT, on her next CD or her career is a wash. I wonder if she will ever completely recover from the Nipplegate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny Depp looks good enough to eat...and I'm hungry. Hot Damn!!
    AWL

    ReplyDelete
  9. JJ is looking good. Much better since she let Jermaine go. I can't wait for her new CD. I'm loving her song "Make Me".

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you Kevin, it's always America last, and all other countries first. We witness devastation everyday. I feel for the Haitins, but I feel for my people of America more. Katrina and Rita illustrated how racist America supports it own. Now when Florida had their Hurricane, Bush was on it, because his precious brother was there.
    Alfred

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a fan of GQ magazine, but I will be at my local newstands to cop one of them joints. Johnny Depp is hot ta def!!!
    Dionee Harper

    ReplyDelete