Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Just Saying..


David Beckham spotted cruising down Santa Monica boulevard in Los Angeles in his custom Bentley GTC coupe. Makes me wanna sing, PCD's 'Why I Grow Up, I Wanna Be Rich .. I Wanna Famous' ....the car is SICK!! I ain't mad about it!!

Former Senator John Edwards fathered a child with his mistress, and denied it for years. Now he wants his dying wife Elizabeth to meet her. Sure Johnny boy, why not just drive a steak knife through her heart. Haven't you done enough? You just got to love Politics!

Redmond O'Neal, The son of late actress Farrah Fawcett's is back to his old habits again, and has gotten himself locked up AGAIN, on a parole violation. This time I think he will see some real jail time....his next court appearance is February 2. Remember kids drugs KILL!!

Niole Richie, Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton all reunited yesterday to celebrate their friend Casey Johnson's life. This has to be a shock for these ladies, because they all grew up together, and basically led the same charmed life. He giveth, he can takenth away. Be strong ladies.

Chocolate anymore? Not just the KKK gold diggers, but sisters and some misters like it too. Doesn't this cover seem familiar? Essence what are you doing? Looks very rehashed? I'm Just Saying..

Hollywood is turn The Three Stooges into a film .... why am I yawing? XXXXxxxactly, but one interesting player is Sean Penn who will play the role of Larry, so maybe it will be interesting after all. Only time will tell.

Singer Mariah Carey was a sloppy drinking mess last night in Palm Springs. Carey was presented with the Best Supporting Actress Award for her performance in "Precious" at the Palm Springs Film Festival.Her speech was slurred, and a completely inebriated. C'mon Mrs. Cannon, you're DOING too much per usual. It's okay your CD tanked, you can work on another one. Your marriage is a sham, it's OKAY, you'll have ANOTHER one. Pull it together.

In damage control news spotted on their way to the LA Lakers game were Mary J.(Muhammad Ali)Blige and husband Kendu were spotted out together last night. Hmmm funny thing is now Mary's people are trying to deny, the beat down that she and her brother gave her cheating husband, who IS sleeping with her label mate. Mary's next CD is going to be a BLOCKBUSTER, her fans really love her when she's down in the dumps...wasn't it just yesterday she was testifying the "No More Drama" chant?

Someimes you have to eat crow, for months I've given Akon's artist Lady Gaga a horrifically hard time. I must admit that she has a voice, and I've actually started paying attention to her sightings. There I said it...I was wrong, she does have talent. I could say more, but I don't want to give a backhanded compliment.

Singer/Actress Jennifer Lopez talks to "Latina" magazine about her disappointment with the Academy Awards, Lopez felt that she turned in a Oscar worthy performance in El Cantante , but fears the voters never saw she and husband Marc Anthony's movie. I must admit, she did do her thing in that movie, if you haven't seen it .. check it out!!

How many of you are ready for Sade's new CD next month? February 8TH is just around the corner, and I Can't WAIT!!

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

25 comments:

  1. OMG ... I can't wait for Sade. I love Soldier of Love even more than I loved the stuff she did in her thirties. Also Sade is more beautiful now at about 50 than back in her thirties when she looked as if she could not possibly get any better. The band is better now too and the composition and the depth of this song is even greater and more real than all their other great songs. Imagine what this high priestess will be giving us when she is 90.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, I'm a recovering drug addict, and that shit aint easy to kick, so don't sit on your high and mighty and judge Redmond. That shit can be a hard knock life.
    Juelz

    ReplyDelete
  3. SADE .. YES! I am actually glad Whitney is back too...despite the voice change (to be expected with age...most belters loose their voices somewhat) her lyrics are very moving and seems to come along when I need them most...Sade/Anita/Whitney have always had perfect timing with their music in my life...
    Julian

    ReplyDelete
  4. u can neva go wrong listening to Sade classic music of all time ...u can neva get enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WILL be getting Sade's album!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am overwhelmed and thrilled Sade has made her return. Thank God, I am alive to see and hear it, because I too am a soldier of love, waiting for love to come, and turn it all around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. entertainment is ALL bullshit. I was at MJB's record release party, and the fight DID go down, and she was DRUNK!!! Get over it.
    Jarrod

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Sade is back and better than ever. The world is a better place with Sade'sdddddddddddddddddddddddd music !!! Beautiful and hip
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are wrong for that some sisters and even some misters. LMAO too funny damn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the things I personally appreciate most about Sade is the fact that they don't sound the same on every new release. It's called "growth".
    I prefer waiting 10 years for new music vs. new tunes every year that were written by someone else and over worked in the production room (can anyone say Jennifer Lopez?). With Sade, the vocals and music are even better live than on tape. Well done and I wish you continued success.
    Justain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reggie Bush IS fine. Why he afraid of black girls? That's southern crap for you, when you grow up blue black, you want to run far away from your history. Let me get at him, that fine ass specimen would never be the same. Dame he PHYNE!!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not really feeling this one much either. MAYBE it could grow on me... I admit, I wasn't feeling "On Your Side" much when that first came out, too. I haven't lost faith though. Maybe the rest of the alnbum is amazing!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dont know... yall I've been a Sade fan 4 ever. Pretty much loved everything she put out even some of the stuff that was difficult to understand. Her music is always tight."But chaaa you know what ?" I'm not feeling this one. I can tell her voice has deepened & she sounds depressed. B4 your readers give me the a hard time, wait a minute. Wasnt the King of Sorrow the last song she put out?sad enough 4 u? I would like to hear a shake yo tail feather hit from her. I luv u but Enough with the sad stuff Sade!!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well it's about damn time you stop sleeping on Lady Gaga. I told your ass that she could sing. FINALLY you came to your senses. Better late than never!!
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  15. David Beckham is fine fine fine, and that Car is SMOKING. I wish I was on Santa Monica yesterday, he could pick me up anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome. Drums bangin' like she's marching to war for love. Classic Sade. ...and no autotune or over production

    ReplyDelete
  17. John Edwards is a coward AND a pig.

    ReplyDelete
  18. El Cantante was a good movie, but Oscar worthy, Im not so sure about. Now "Selina" that was Oscar worthy, and I'm SHOCKED that she didn't win. Such a great performance.
    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey I like Mariah's CD. She's rich,her husband is fine, so let her a dman drink if she wants to.
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  20. Essence here I come. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  21. 25 years later and Sade is STILL going strong. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo loooking forward to getting her new music.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Husbands cheating on their wives is NOTHING new. John Edwards, Tiger Woods, Matthew Broderick, John F. Kennedy, Bill Cosby, Jesse Jackson, Joe Jackson, Brad Pitt, Josh Duhamel, David Duchovy and David Letterman and many more. It's nothing new, we women have had to endure this embarrassing bullsh*t. Why do we always believe their lies? It's time we start to get even.
    Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm glad that you got on board to Lady Gaga's music. You were starting to piss me off, I mean really. She's very talented. Millions can't be wrong.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  24. David Beckham is a fine as piece of meat, how lucky is Victoria. The man is fine, the car is fine, and the ugly duckling wife gets is all. Some how it all seems fair.
    Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  25. dammit sade is back

    ReplyDelete