Saturday, May 19, 2012

Always Be My Baby ...

Dearest Whitney,
What a crazy week, we lost Belita, Chuck Brown and Donna Summer, somehow I have a sneaky suspicion that you're more than aware of their passing. Heaven is ready to rumble:)
I along with countless others are still feeling your loss, and I don't know if it will ever calm down. In my heart I truly believe that you're in a better place. Some of the things that I see your loved ones doing, leads me to believe that you had to go, that you were really tired, and I believe that you deserved a peaceful rest, one without judgement. Tomorrow night Billboard Awards are going to honor you and rightfully so, Jordin Sparks and John Legend are going to salute you. It will be bittersweet. Rest Easy my beautiful princess, until the next time.

14 comments:

  1. That picture of whitney is a masterpiece. Those eyes are still captivating the picture. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture of our beloved Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping to keep her spirit alive.
    Landon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Whitney sooooo much. She is definetly missed. The music industry lost a heavyweight.
    Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her light will shine forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your weekly letters to Whitney are very cute, touching and sincere. Btw I love the pictures that you post.
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll always love Whitney Houston, and no one can change my mind about it.

    ricki

    ReplyDelete
  8. who is Belita? I'm not familiar with that person.
    Great shot of Whitney!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she was always such a star, and rightfully so, it was her destiny.
    alma

    ReplyDelete
  10. your my angel in the sky listening to I, will always love you and always will :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. love u nippy u are a sweety

    ReplyDelete
  12. hopefully she's @ peace.

    ReplyDelete