Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sundays At My House ...

One of my fondest childhood memories was Sundays after Church service, my mom,dad and I would travel to see some of our relatives, and I would always sit in the back seat, and eventually fall asleep, that sleep always seemed the best for some reason. When would arrive to see our family members, my parents and I would be dressed up and everyone would be so happy to see us, and then of course we would eat some of the best food ever. My parents are no longer here, but oh do I remember, and remember it well.
Here's a scripture that always comforted my home .... 'Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment