Friday, May 11, 2012

Momma/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone...

Appreciation comes in forms of comfort and nurture, and it starts at the very beginning of our lives, and it comes from our Mothers, so it's only right, that I take my hats off to all mothers and in doing so, I have to acknowledge the walk that my Mother afforded me, though she no longer walks the face of this earth, her heavenly teachings I still apply, because they still work. Being authentic is to be consistent in all that you say and do, what you give to the universe is a reflection of your character and your tenacity. In governing your life, and the application to the rules that you apply in giving back to others, will always show who you really are. Staying strong and true to your convictions, whether you are wrong or right, is a staple of consistency.

Security comes from a warm hug, it could come from hearing someone tell you that they love you, it also could come in the way that someone actions protects you, or stand up for you. Finding those who are in your corner, who will champion your cause, those who are there to say yes, I believe in you, even when you do not believe in yourself. The person, who is not afraid to be honest with you, no matter the cost, that's the consistency that we all should be so lucky to have in our lives. All those things usually comes very easily from a mother, so for us fortunate one's who have a great relationship with our mothers, I salute you and share the warmth of the good vibrations that being consistent brings, and for those of you who are still in battle, I encourage you to pick up the phone this weekend, or drop a card in the mail, to simply say I thank you for taking a chance on me, some were not as fortunate.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?



2 comments:

  1. a man that actually understands a female, that's rare but very nice. Thank you.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for this WonderFull truth...one we should all be grateful for. Hugg & Kiss...

    ReplyDelete