Thursday, May 3, 2012

Command Performance


This song is for the 'shy' guy who never could find the right words to woe someone. One of the hooks "I might say hi, and you might say hey" OMG how cool is that? You can't help but smile, and sing along with this feel good song. It's will perk your up on the worst of days, just imagine driving down the freeway with your boo, it makes for the perfect day/afternoon. When I first heard this song, I was stoked, and it instantly made me happy, and everytime I hear B.O.B's song, the feelings remain the same. I love the energy of his performance here, because the audience conveyed the same feelings that I share. Another impressive point about this performance, is that B.O.B. performed it without singer Bruno Mars, he kills this performance and he makes his audience his lead singer, it flows brillantly, you can tell that he's enjoying himself too. This is a great performance and an incredible moment in music history. ENJOY!

16 comments:

  1. kevin kevin kevin, you are so well versed. I thought I was the only one who loved this song in that way. Like you, I never tire of it. Music is suppose to make you happy and smile, this song does both.
    Kenn O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boobies bouncin` everywhere LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuckk yes best spring break EVER
    theron

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun........I love the song

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it's early morning and you got me boogeying in my bed, btw great analogy or however yo spell it,
    the song is a classic nad it makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always get goosebumps and a erecion well I do...

    ReplyDelete
  7. El estabaaaaaaa en acapulco.MEX. nOOOOo. y no estube alliï aay .. espero vuelva de nuevo AAlgun dia. xD ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn dis song brings gudd memories

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to sit on BOB's face, he could get and he looks like he would know what to do with it

    Ya Ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great song and the energy of the performance is very sexual. I love iy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lovr that song. I saw him on Wendy Williams and Fantasia's brother was singing the hook. GOod song selectuon today. Got me smiing.
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  12. that song is the business.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your groove collectives always brighten up my days. keep them coming, I depend on you.
    you know who

    ReplyDelete
  14. good stuff. i appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sure miss the 2010 and 2009 days. Those were all the good songs came out

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks everyone who hit me up, Im glad to know that I wans't the only one completely effect by the brillaincy of BOB/Bruno Mars "Nothing On You".
    Best'

    K.Knighton

    ReplyDelete