Thursday, May 17, 2012

Command Performance



Dreamsome by Shelby Lynne is one of my all time favorite songs, it answers ALL the questions that you endure through the course of the 'love' experience. We all want to feel needed, wanted, loved, kissed, heard, understood and missed. I love love love the simplicity of Shelby's performance, she has many layers to her, and has lived a very tramatic life, yet when it comes to her art, it's pure, raw, vulnerable and real, what more could you ask for. ENJOY!

9 comments:

  1. very lovely, you're a music genius, and a god send.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit Kevin you're are so damn cool, you find some of the best music, and it's always songs that I've never heard, which is always new and exciting. Thanks again for being ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww man that song was so sooothing to my soul. Im gonna look for her CD to buy, very bluezy, I loved it.
    Chaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Did you miss me baby' ... thats a longing question. Call me and give me your answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm curious, didn't realize that the song held hidden meanings.
      Clarke

      Delete
  5. Good taste never go out of style and Kevin you're a fine example. Your music collection must be monsterous.
    Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is shelby Lynee? what's her back story? how do you find these artists? I listne to radio and never find anything remotely as refreshing as this song. maybe you should start a radio station....just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Command Performance pieces they really touch my heart.
    E'

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a perfect song to snuggle to, it makes you feel good, and kinda has you longing for the big love or crazy loved from days gone by.

    ReplyDelete