Friday, May 4, 2012

Discernment/TGIF

It's Friday, so let's go.
Understanding and Perception can be a great marriage, if you have the right elements together. Disagreements happen in friendships, marriages, business partnerships etc.., The creative mind works in various ways, for the left minded thinker who deal in the subconscious and are not always logical, but it's uncanny their ability in getting the job done, now for the right brain, In psychology, the theory is based on what is known as the lateralization of brain function, so they aren't forced into a box where, known as divergent thinking it can be taught but is very difficult. With that said, it brings a better understanding of leaders and followers. The world needs both, unfortunately finding that happy medium, can be a hard place to land. In the midst of trying to understand, we reached for a greater understanding, which is biblical, and unites us in a different way.

God is ever present, he gives us 'understanding' and he also gives us the 'freedom' to think for ourselves without judgement, he's all knowing, so in the dark, his light shines on us, when you think that no one see's, well he does. The spirit of utilizing your gifts are his blessings, you came here with purpose a sole plan, that is yours and yours alone. Discernment is your version of what you seek to be and your quest for knowledge of the path set before you. If it were that easy, we would all be masters of the destiny that is known as 'ours'. Seeking understanding is the noble thing to do, it tells God that yes I know I have a purpose and though I might not always walk in the right direction to my goals, even on my lost days, I'm walking nonetheless, which addresses walking by faith and not by sight.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?


What Are You Doing With Your Life?

8 comments:

  1. aww look at Anita Baker, I didnt realize that she was still making music, but I love the song was a pleasant surprise, and I loved your TGIF, you alwyays move me.
    Donia

    ReplyDelete
  2. powerful stuff kevin. youre always giving me things to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one made me think a lot, matter of fact, I'm still thinking about it and tryin to break it down

    ReplyDelete
  4. great wisdom Kev as always and the Anita Baker song was classic Kevin, youve always been at the forefront of music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. father mother god illumine me, and reveal to me the teachings of a greater good. Kevin you deliver messages from a higher. I hope that you are wise and selective with your gift of annointment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Kev' I didn't realize that you had started back writing again. How refreshing, this is a very good piece. I've been out of the loop,as have you. We need to catch up. Once again, this was very good I'm astonished, and impressed as always.
    Duely

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't really follow your thoughts this week, but great song choice, love Anita Baker
    ira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kevin, Nice to see you writing again. Pls keep it up, I've missed yoy.
    Peaches

    ReplyDelete