Friday, June 25, 2010

Healing/TGIF

It's Friday, and what a lovely Friday it is.

As we progress on the journey to the betterment of our self, the goal is always to seek absolute truth, no matter how painful the reality is, the truth is a must in achieving the wisdom that life requires from all of us. Pushing and demanding is owed to you, even running in place requires movement, with no stride a loss and disappointment transpires. You fall down, you get up, and when your back is against the wall, where does your strength come from? It's called inner strength which is tools that you never knew existed because you weren't forced to produce the materials needed.

Pain and suffering are all a part of life, a wound will heal, a heart that is broken, in time will mend, as the healing process begins, you'll notice the layer and texture is a little different, that's because the outcome of pain brings about wisdom and when you've become wiser it's about the lesson and education that again you were force to reconcile with that helps you to proceed ahead. Through all of the challenges the pathway is never smooth nor easy, bumps and bruises are happenstance in turning a different corner.

Healing is about your desire to press forth to be in the moment, to question and scream to move forward. The downtrodden folk in life will have your blessings blocked every time, the keen eyes knows how to recognize that such person or persons in your path. For some reason charlatanism creeps into friendships or business associates when they shouldn't be put in place. You armor will depend on you and your tactics for combat, the knowingness is your sixth sense giving you a blessing for the most high.

Your faith will be tested, rising desires will always appear, and it’s where your perseverance thrusts forth. The more you start to understand your place in life and what you're set here to do, it becomes easier to let the healing process begin, the sacrifice, the surrender, the atonement process comes as we learn to forgive and release grudges, amazingly this will be your greatest challenge, for the simple reason some are not ready to heal, and some are not ready to forgive.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

16 comments:

  1. Whew you better preach it, for some reaon I thought that your tGif was going to be dedicated to Michael Jackson, but I was wrong, and now that i'm on your blog I see you decided to put your energy into him on here, which is apprriosiate.
    Gio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the healing begin, thanks for this one, I needed this soo very much today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are pushing the envelope making us think and it's important for us to be the very best that we can be. thanks for taking time out of your life to give back to us.
    Charlize

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful and in your face, Kevin such great words, but I'm not surprised, I've been on board with you for over two years, I know taht big things are in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a work in progress and forgiving is very hard for me, I want to be better which letsme know that I've much work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kevin, Happy Friday To You, how are things goign gwith you"? I love your piece on "healing" you always make me think, thanks
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. topic after topic, you always take your reader on a ride, and I never know where we're going, but we always get there. This is another fine piece, and today I think you were speaking directly to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God continues to utilize your gifts, but he is channeling through you. Continue on your journey young man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey I don't know who you are or how I got on your list, but I'm glad to be on board, this "healing" spoke to my soul. You were right on the money.
    Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always a journey with you, and I'm so much better after reading your words, you always make it as thoguh I can really achieve things on my dark days, sometimes they are longer than other, but I actually believe that I can make it through now. Thank you for caring.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  11. Healing and forgiveness, all powers that we often times run from. Thanks for breaking down what she be clear.
    Scottland

    ReplyDelete
  12. THX! Very good stuff dear.
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's your boy Ryan, I just landed in Miami, and checked my emails, I needed to have that words, my boss is trying to pull a fast one on me...so good looking out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello sir, more good stuff from you. I think letting go is rewarding, but so hard to do.
    how are things working out for you? get @ me.
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  15. Son you're on another level, when does any of your projects see the light of day? Keep me posted.
    Romero

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think healing is ongoing,a nd I'm not always sure if the process to get to the betterment of self, is hard and there's no gurantee that it can or will happen. We work tryng to get to the goodness.

    ReplyDelete