Wednesday, June 9, 2010

im Just Saying...


Drake debut CD "Thank Me Later" will finally see the light of day June 15th. He largely has Chris Breezy Brown to thank for his success. Everyone but me is still on the hate Chris Brown bandwagon. Less than two years ago, Breezy had the world eating from the palm of his hands. SMH...I still believe in your Breezy.

Chris Brown has been DENIED!!! The singer could not get a visa to enter the UK this week, forcing him to cancel three show dates that were scheduled to start tomorrow. Breezy’s visa was denied due to last year’s criminal conviction following his assault on Rihanna. More details when you
While Breezy’s community service efforts may have satisfied the California judge who sentenced him for the beatdown on Rihanna — British authorities don’t want the little convict on their shores, so they have denied Brown a work visa to enter the country. Breezy keep your head up, this will only make you stronger.

Oh My Word white people will do anything...Larry King's wife Shawn overdosed on pills on May 28 and it was her father Karl Engemann who discovered her unconscious in her Provo, Utah home. Just more dump publicity on D-Lister. C'mon really? Do we really care?

Lauryn Hill has been confirmed to perform on the summer’s biggest hip-hop festival "Rock The Bells" also on the bill will be Tribe Called Quest, KRS-ONE, Wu-Tang Clang and SNOOP! This show is going to be bananas. I can't wait.

Happy 47th Birthday to superstar actor Johnny Deep he doesn't look a day over 30 and his pockets are laced because he's box office gold!

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

3 comments:

  1. Lauryn Hill is still my favorite and the Miseducation is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until tuesday...I've been waiting no Drakes project for almost two years. he's some cute I loved him on degrassi. I'm ready for it.
    Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Johnny Depp you are so damn fine to me.
    Clarice

    ReplyDelete